Dear Parents :
Welcome back for another wonderful school year here at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School. I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and wanted you to know what I can do here for you and your children at the school.
As the counselor I provide:
- Individual sessions for the students dealing with such issues as stress, friendship problems, divorce , death, self-esteem, effort/ motivational issues, bullying, time / stress management, and peer pressure.
- Parent and Family guidance sessions
- Group sessions
- Conferences with Parents regarding concerns or progress of their child
- Classroom sessions focusing on Character education , human dignity, respect, peer pressure issues, bullying and other topics similar to the individual sessions.
- Resource and Guide for referrals in the community
Please feel free to contact me here at school if you have any questions or concerns. Contact me if you would like a visit with me and possibly working with your child or children.