Weekly Update: November 12-16
There will be NO SCHOOL on November 19th-23rd for Thanksgiving Break. I hope you all enjoy the extra time with your kiddos! They are a wonderful blessing!
Thank you for signing up to contribute items to our "Friendship Feast". Please send the items to school by Wednesday.
Please consider contributing to Harbor House for Catholic Charities through our "Stuff the Box" event on Friday. A wish list can be found in the SEAS weekly update sent out by the office.
Please put our annual Santa's Workshop on your calendar for Thursday, December 6th from 1-3 pm. This is a fun time for the children to make crafts and decorate a gingerbread house! We will be in need of parent volunteers, so be on the lookout for more information after Thanksgiving break. ALSO, if you are interested in assisting you MUST be Virtus trained.
Here is a look at the week ahead:
- We thank God for our many blessings
- Grace Before Meals
- Recognizing Kk and it's phonetic sound
- Saxon Word List #7
- Decodable Reader #4: Frog Ran
- November Word List
- Story: A Bed for the Winter
- Genre: Informational Text
- Conventions: Adjectives for Opposites
- Comprehension Skill: Sequence
- Amazing Words: nest, stump, hive, meadow, tree trunk, den
- Sight Words: he, for
- Decomposing numbers 1-5
- Counting by 1's and 10's to 100
- Recognizing numbers 11-20
- Matching numbers to objects 0-20
- The First Thanksgiving
- Pilgrims and Native Americans
- Letter Games
- Number Games
- Cutting on the line
- Coloring inside the lines
- Following 2-step directions
- Knowing your address (including city and state)
PE: Monday/ Wednesday
Music: Tuesday/ Thursday
PLT: Tuesday/ Thursday/ Friday
Have a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving!