Weekly Update: April 23-27
A HUGE THANK YOU to all of the parents who drove to Botanica on Friday. It was a great time for all and a beautiful day!
Our caterpillars arrived this week! We will enjoy watching them grow and transform as we learn about the butterfly life cycle.
Tuesday will be our final session of DIBELS testing for this year. I will be administering the assessment and there will be a substitute in our classroom. If you need to contact me, please call the office.
There will be a spirit dress day on Thursday, April 26th. Student's may wear their SEAS spirit shirt and ankle-length blue jeans.
April word lists and Angel of God prayers are due Monday, April 30th. Please continue to practice these if you have not yet returned them.
- Jesus wants us to love
- What is Grace?
- Angel of God prayer
- Sneaky e Rule: vowel-consonant-e
- Decodable Reader #13: "Look Who Can Cook"
- April Word List
- Story- Trucks Roll!
- Genre: Nonfiction
- Grammar Skill: prepositions
- Comprehension Skill: compare and contrast
- Amazing Words: trailers, haul, truckers, cabs, steering wheel, headlight
- Sight Words: what, said, was
- Spelling words: must, into, are, red BONUS: Mary
- Two- Dimensional Shapes- Square, Rectangle, Circle, Triangle, Hexagon
- Pattern and Position of two-dimensional shapes
- Subtraction Facts 0-5 (without using fingers or counters)
- Earth Day: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- How can we take care of God's creation?
Music: Tuesday/ Thursday
Mass: Thursday/ Friday
PLT: Tuesday/ Thursday/ Friday
Have a great week!